Local C Mapping

I have an application that requires a config file on the local C drive be
present. But more importantly, it requires the C drive be the local drive,
and not the terminal server c drive. Is there a way to configure this, so
when the client logs in, it forces the C: drive to be the local c and not
the remote c?

Thanks.

Only if you use the Drive Remap tool form Citris MetaFrame before you install
Terminal Server and all of your apps. This tool remaps the server's local
hard drive to another letter, i.e. Drive M, then you can map the remote drive
to letter C.

That being said, this it irregular, and the programmer who desinged your
application should be slapped. (or taught about Multi User computing)

Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
http://www.workthin.com