TS2003 and Outlook 2003

I followed the "special" instructions for installing Office 2000 on our TS.
When I did so I made a point to not install Outlook 2000 because we have
licenses for Outlook 2003.

Can anyone help me find the TS install instructions for Outlook 2003?

Thank you

These should help:

828955 - How to Install Office 2003 on a Computer That Is Running
Windows Terminal Server
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=828955

Installing Outlook in a Terminal Services Environment
http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/2003/three/ch8/OutC02.htm

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

=?Utf-8?B?QXNjbmV0?= <Ascnet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on
08 dec 2004 in microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client:

> I followed the "special" instructions for installing Office 2000
> on our TS. When I did so I made a point to not install Outlook
> 2000 because we have licenses for Outlook 2003.
>
> Can anyone help me find the TS install instructions for Outlook
> 2003?
>
> Thank you

Mixing office 2000 & 2003 on the same server is not recommended
Better go for office 2003 that runs very well on win 2003

message de news: Xns95BA224E217Fveranoesthemutforsse@207.46.248.16...