Wireless Printer doesn't map

Hi everyone,

I've got a remote office configure with wireless networking including
printing. The office is using Remote Desktop to connect to a Windows
2003 server running terminal server. All is well except that the client
does not map the local (wireless) printer. The map local printers option
is checked on the clients rdp connection.

Any thoughts?
--
Peter Parker

No spidey comments, I promise.

1. Make sure you're using the latest RDP Client, i.e. either 5.2.3790 or
5.1.2600 that ships with XP SP2.

2. Check the server's event log for errors indicating why the printer did
not auto-create, i.e. because there's no server printer driver matching the
client's driver.

http://www.workthin.com/tsp.htm

Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server