RDP Version

Good afternoon ...

My name is Richard, this is my first time in this group and as you will
see I am a newbie on TS issues, so thanks in advance for your help.

How do I know the exact version of RDP installed on my machine ?

Wich DLL should I check to find this RDP version ?

Thanks you,
Richard

Hi Richard,

the easiest way to check the version of your rdp client is to
start the rdp client and check under "About..." in the system menu
(the small icon on the left-hand side of the tile bar).

Or right-click on %SystemRoot%\System32\mstsc.exe - Properties -
Version.
If you use the ActiveX client (web connection), check the version
of %SystemRoot%\System32\mstscax.dll

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"Raul Romero" <rcoronado@info-arch.com> wrote on 11 jan 2005 in
microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client:

> Good afternoon ...
>
> My name is Richard, this is my first time in this group and as
> you will see I am a newbie on TS issues, so thanks in advance
> for your help.
>
> How do I know the exact version of RDP installed on my machine ?
>
> Wich DLL should I check to find this RDP version ?
>
> Thanks you,
> Richard

Thank you very much Vera, it is exactly what i was loking for ...

Best regards,
Richard.