Number of IE sessions under TS

jorge

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2001

Hi,

Has anyone an idea of the number of IE sessions possible in any TS server ?
I have read somewhere that after 20 open sessions the server becames very
unresponsive. Is it true ?

Thanks
Regards
Jorge

This depends entirely on the TS Hardware and bandwidth available. Hardware
recommendations here:

http://www.workthin.com/tshw.htm

IE is a memory hog, where each session can use 20-30 MB, so you can add
400-600MB extra + the CPU time these instances consume.

Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
http://www.workthin.com