Installing TS Client with no floppy drive

How do I install the TS Client on a PC without a floppy drive?

The Terminal Services Client that ships with Windows 2000 is 5 years old, and
about as feature rich as a 5 year old PC. You can download an up-to-date
Terminal Server Client, now rebranded as Remote Desktop Client Software here:

http://www.workthin.com/tsdown.htm

Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
http://www.workthin.com