Copying files between TS Server and Client

Currently I am using a Windows 2000 Terminal Server and accessing it via a
Web Client of Windows XP. While I can transfer the clip board data, I would
like to know

1) How can I copy and paste files between the client and server
2) How can I map my client drives on the TS and copy the files between them.
1 answer Last reply
More about copying files server client
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client (More info?)

    These features were introduced (natively) in Server 2003. In 2000 the
    easiest way is via a freeware program like TSDropCopy.

    http://www.workthin.com/tsdown.htm

    Patrick Rouse
    Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
    http://www.workthin.com

    "Gemini" wrote:

    > Currently I am using a Windows 2000 Terminal Server and accessing it via a
    > Web Client of Windows XP. While I can transfer the clip board data, I would
    > like to know
    >
    > 1) How can I copy and paste files between the client and server
    > 2) How can I map my client drives on the TS and copy the files between them.

Microsoft Terminal Server Servers Windows