Recycle bin empties when closing - Help

shirley

I have just discovered that the Recycle Bin is automatically emptying after
closing/restart. I have looked looked everywhere to see if this is an option
but can't find anything. I expected it to be in the RB properties.
Can anyone advise me how I can correct this problem.

thanks

shirley

"Shirley" <shirley@aroundtheclock.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>I have just discovered that the Recycle Bin is automatically emptying after
>closing/restart. I have looked looked everywhere to see if this is an option
>but can't find anything. I expected it to be in the RB properties.

I do not know of a setting for this, but maybe the Recycle Bin is not
empty but this is an index problem. What happens if you try to
manually empty the Bin just after login?

--
(tm)

TRENDING THREADS