Recycle bin empties when closing - Help

I have just discovered that the Recycle Bin is automatically emptying after
closing/restart. I have looked looked everywhere to see if this is an option
but can't find anything. I expected it to be in the RB properties.
Can anyone advise me how I can correct this problem.

thanks

shirley
1 answer Last reply
More about recycle empties closing help

    "Shirley" <shirley@aroundtheclock.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

    >I have just discovered that the Recycle Bin is automatically emptying after
    >closing/restart. I have looked looked everywhere to see if this is an option
    >but can't find anything. I expected it to be in the RB properties.

    I do not know of a setting for this, but maybe the Recycle Bin is not
    empty but this is an index problem. What happens if you try to
    manually empty the Bin just after login?

    --
    (tm)

Microsoft Windows XP