A really small Terminal Server Client

I am looking for a small terminal server client. I'm not too bothered about
a tiny screen as the benefit of being able to TS into all of my servers on
my phone for emergencies would be very useful. Is it possible to access a
terminal server through a Smartphone?

I'm just looking for a very portable solution to gaining TS access when on
holiday etc. for any emergencies.
2 answers Last reply
More about small terminal server client
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client (More info?)

    May this help you?

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/wceappenduser5/html/wce50conremotedesktopprotocolfeatures.asp

    "Sam Smith" <nospam@nospam.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >I am looking for a small terminal server client. I'm not too bothered about
    > a tiny screen as the benefit of being able to TS into all of my servers on
    > my phone for emergencies would be very useful. Is it possible to access a
    > terminal server through a Smartphone?
    >
    > I'm just looking for a very portable solution to gaining TS access when on
    > holiday etc. for any emergencies.

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client (More info?)

    Thanks! I suppose it is just a case of finding a WinCE 5.0 compliant phone
    or other mobile device?

    ---
    Sam

    "Mrc" <nospam@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
    > May this help you?
    >
    > http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/wceappenduser5/html/wce50conremotedesktopprotocolfeatures.asp
    >

    > "Sam Smith" <nospam@nospam.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >>I am looking for a small terminal server client. I'm not too bothered
    >>about
    >> a tiny screen as the benefit of being able to TS into all of my servers
    >> on
    >> my phone for emergencies would be very useful. Is it possible to access a
    >> terminal server through a Smartphone?
    >>
    >> I'm just looking for a very portable solution to gaining TS access when
    >> on
    >> holiday etc. for any emergencies.

Microsoft Terminal Server Windows