Remote Desktop Data Encryption Error

Jody

I am getting kicker off of Remote Desktop Frequently with the following error
message from a XP Pro SP2 Workstation while accessing accessing Windows 2003
Server.

Remote Desktop Disconnected
Because of an error in data encryption, this session will end.
Please try connection to the remote server."

I was using RD ver 5.1.2600.2180 then upgraded to RD 5.2.3790.0

Made registry modification as per http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=323497
as recommended to me in another post.

I only showed 1 'Certificate' entry from in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\TermService\Parameters
I removed it as instructed and re-booted the server.

Still getting kicked off RD.

Thanks - Jody

Jody

Sorry for the multipal posts. I kept getting errors and assumed the message
did not post.