LSA

I am looking for a (or a few) planes that fit the new Light Sport category.
Anybody seen such an animal?...payware or freeware? I have a Van's RV-4.
but I would like to find more.

Mr. Steve of Deer Valley - KDVT
3 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Mr. Steve,
    I just downloaded and installed a SkyStar Aircraft Kitfox Classic IV
    homebuilt. I believe this aircraft could be classified under the new Sport
    category. I got this aircraft from www.flightsim.com.
    I also have a Sadler Vampire that I also got from flightsim.com that
    probably fits in this category too. I also have a Monet Moni motorglider,
    also from flightsim.com, that would also probably fit this category. You can
    find these aircraft by doing a search of the file library. As a matter of
    fact, you can also try searching the library using the keywords "homebuilt",
    or "ultralight" and probably come up with some good choices. Hope this
    helps...

    Randy L.

    Mr. Steve wrote:

    > I am looking for a (or a few) planes that fit the new Light Sport category.
    > Anybody seen such an animal?...payware or freeware? I have a Van's RV-4.
    > but I would like to find more.
    >
    > Mr. Steve of Deer Valley - KDVT

    This web site has the Sport Plane Regs and some examples.

    http://sportplanes.com/

    --

    boB

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

    "Mr. Steve"
    > I am looking for a (or a few) planes that fit the new Light Sport
    category.

    How about this:
    http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/review/qc.htm

    It looks pretty cute, I actually tried to buy it last night but their site
    was down.

    Dallas

Microsoft Video Games