Print with lan printer trought TS

Hello,

I've a TS server with w2003 Server, and few remote users with Windows XP Pro
in other domain also with 2003 Server.

When my users try to connect remotely trought TS, in their sesions don't
appears any printer (all printers are a lan printers - HP1300N).

I tried using a Administrator sesion on local machine and in the sesion
appears the printers, but using a normal user the printers don't appears, in
both cases, the conexion users is the same with same rights.

I don't know can i do for use the local printers using normal rigths user.

thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about print printer trought
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client (More info?)

    I have 2 of these printers that work fine. Make sure you have this printer
    mapped to a built-in driver, i.e. the LaserJet 1100 Driver, and that users
    are using RDP client 5.2.3790 or higher.

    http://www.workthin.com/tsp.htm

    Patrick Rouse
    Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
    http://www.workthin.com

    "Tolo" wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I've a TS server with w2003 Server, and few remote users with Windows XP Pro
    > in other domain also with 2003 Server.
    >
    > When my users try to connect remotely trought TS, in their sesions don't
    > appears any printer (all printers are a lan printers - HP1300N).
    >
    > I tried using a Administrator sesion on local machine and in the sesion
    > appears the printers, but using a normal user the printers don't appears, in
    > both cases, the conexion users is the same with same rights.
    >
    > I don't know can i do for use the local printers using normal rigths user.
    >
    > thanks

LAN Printers Servers Windows