Terminal Client Access Policy

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client,microsoft.public.fr.windows.server.terminalserver,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup (More info?)

Hi Guys,

Our systems has 5 terminal client access connections. when I was abroad a
company set a policy to those clients but I haven't found where the company
set the policy. I look all OU in AD and top of the domain. There is no
policy set there. RRAS is not installed to the system. Is there any
different place set the policy in the system. I checked all system even
tought all client computers policy but I couldn't find. I hope you can tell
me how can i find the policy.

Thanks.

Small Business Server 2000
1 answer Last reply
More about terminal client access policy
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client,microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.setup,microsoft.public.fr.windows.server.terminalserver (More info?)

    The policy can be set on LSD
    Local
    Site
    Domain

    and the last (we never foget it) OU

    You 're in the french newsgroup Guy

    Ludovik DOPIERALA
    http://www.c2points.com

    "Tolgay Gul" a écrit :

    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > Our systems has 5 terminal client access connections. when I was abroad a
    > company set a policy to those clients but I haven't found where the company
    > set the policy. I look all OU in AD and top of the domain. There is no
    > policy set there. RRAS is not installed to the system. Is there any
    > different place set the policy in the system. I checked all system even
    > tought all client computers policy but I couldn't find. I hope you can tell
    > me how can i find the policy.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Small Business Server 2000

Policy Terminal Microsoft Windows