have works what is the best way to get word

Purchase a copy of Microsoft Office

Buy the WORKS SUITE if you want to only add WORD, if you
want all the OFFICE applications, buy OFFICE.

"Peggy Carig" <PeggyCarig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message

| --
| Peggy Carig

bernie

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Go to Best Buy, Office Depot, Wal-Mart or anywhere local and purchase the
Student and Teachers version of Office in whatever flavor you want.
Office XP Students and Teachers version is cheapest at about $129.00 if you
can still find it.
None of them will ask you for verification that you are a Student or
Teacher.
For about $19.00 dollars more than the stand alone version you'll get Word,
Power Point, Excel, Outlook and Access.

"Peggy Carig" <PeggyCarig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> --
> Peggy Carig

I take it you have a version of Works which does not contain a Word
Processor. To get the full version of Word, you will have to buy it retail
[about $110]. I would recommend buying Works 8 from the Electronics Section
at Wal-Mart for about $40 plus tax. This version is brand new and was just
being put on their shelves yesterday. NOTE: They also have version 7 of
Works.

--
Gene K
"Peggy Carig" <PeggyCarig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> --
> Peggy Carig

Only the WORKS SUITES include WORD. WORKS 7 or 8 do not
include WORD. $50 is WORKS, $80-100 is SUITE.

"Gene K" <genekRE@MOVEolivianc.net> wrote in message
| I take it you have a version of Works which does not
contain a Word
| Processor. To get the full version of Word, you will have
to buy it retail
| [about $110]. I would recommend buying Works 8 from the
Electronics Section
| at Wal-Mart for about $40 plus tax. This version is brand
new and was just
| being put on their shelves yesterday. NOTE: They also have
version 7 of
| Works.
|
| --
| Gene K
| "Peggy Carig" <PeggyCarig@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message

| > --
| > Peggy Carig

"Gene K" <genekRE@MOVEolivianc.net> wrote in

> I take it you have a version of Works which does not contain a
> Word Processor.

??? There is no version of Works that does not contain a word processor
AFAIK???

zippy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007