No second monitor in BootCamp with Windows 7

Hello,

After reformatting both my MAC and BootCamp partitions, I installed Windows 7 in the PC partition. Now the MAC side will recognize the 2nd monitor, but the PC side does not. It did before running XP. Called Microsoft who recommended I download new NVIDIA driver. I downloaded NVIDIA's 266.58_desktop_win7_winvista_32bit_english_whql.exe which was supposed to work with XP, Vista and Windows 7, but the computer would not accept it. Any suggestions?

John
answers
Last reply
More about monitor bootcamp windows
  1. johnf47 said:
    Hello,

After reformatting both my MAC and BootCamp partitions, I installed Windows 7 in the PC partition. Now the MAC side will recognize the 2nd monitor, but the PC side does not. It did before running XP. Called Microsoft who recommended I download new NVIDIA driver. I downloaded NVIDIA's 266.58_desktop_win7_winvista_32bit_english_whql.exe which was supposed to work with XP, Vista and Windows 7, but the computer would not accept it. Any suggestions?

John

Having the same problem... I've been reading a lot about this and nothing solved my problem... now that you sad that windows XP works I'm thinking about installing XP.
  2. Same problem here, except that mine is with Windows 7 on a Mac Mini using the HDMI port.
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Windows 7 Monitors Macintosh