Audio on Pocket PC

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
April 5, 2005 5:37:03 AM

Hi. I tested audio mapping from a Windows 2003 Terminal Server and it works
OK on Windows XP and windows 2000 remote desktop client.
When I tested on a Pocket PC Terminal Client it didn't work. I still hear
the local sounds and do not hear the server sound (when I try to open a WAV
file for example I get an error on the sound driver.

Any Ideas?

Thanks.
Gustavo.

More about : audio pocket

Anonymous
May 5, 2005 7:59:34 PM

"Gustavo Ringel" wrote:
> Hi. I tested audio mapping from a Windows 2003 Terminal Server
> and it works
> OK on Windows XP and windows 2000 remote desktop client.
> When I tested on a Pocket PC Terminal Client it didn't work. I
> still hear
> the local sounds and do not hear the server sound (when I try
> to open a WAV
> file for example I get an error on the sound driver.
>
> Any Ideas?
>
> Thanks.
> Gustavo.

I am having the exact same problem. Did you find a solution yet? I am
suspecting this has something to do with the RDP version that is used
by my terminal service client on my pocket PC, but am not sure.

Joe

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Client-Audio-Pocket-PC-fto...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1189920
!