CAL- Mac OS - Terminalserver

Hello, i have following problem:

if I licened our MACs in a Win2K-domain- Windows Terminalserver - (CAL),
they became a timelimited Licence.
After the limit, the MACs are not productiv as windowsbased Systems (Win2000
or XP).
The MAC have no access to the server!

My environment:
W2K-Domäne, TSE with Citrix Metaframe XP, MAC OS X 10
with Citrix-Client.

Can somebody help me?
Wich Server/Client Settings must I do?
Thanks and best regards