Nvidia Bumps Windows 8 Beta Driver to Version 306.02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryio

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2010
The funny thing is....I usually wait like a 1+ until I play a game, so that all patches, DLCs and video driver updates fix the game up good. Being the (somewhat sad) owner of a 560Ti, I missed 14% performance increase. And in DirectX11, that's a divine gift. Oh well....

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
So Windows is up to 8 now? Nah, I like odd numbers for some reason.

[citation][nom]Cryio[/nom]1 year+. EDIT PLEASE.[/citation]

Click the link 'Read the comments on the forums' and edit your message there.

G

I use to be a big fan of nvidia cuda technology. love it the performance booster for iray and adobe premiere pro untill bat things happening with 3 of my quadro videocard. can someone tell me how to fix display driver nvidia windows kernel mode driver stopped responding problems? clean reformat. clean driver resetup. new power supply and new motherboard but nothing could solve this problem.

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
[citation][nom]ekho[/nom]Hopefully AMD is also working on Drivers every single moment[/citation]

Especially for Pile-driver. Windows 7 and Bulldozer didn't play as nice as W7 with Intel.

walter87

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]So Windows is up to 8 now? Nah, I like odd numbers for some reason.Click the link 'Read the comments on the forums' and edit your message there.[/citation]
Thanks, I never knew how to edit posts either :)

[citation][nom]radeonnvoy[/nom]I use to be a big fan of nvidia cuda technology. love it the performance booster for iray and adobe premiere pro untill bat things happening with 3 of my quadro videocard. can someone tell me how to fix display driver nvidia windows kernel mode driver stopped responding problems? clean reformat. clean driver resetup. new power supply and new motherboard but nothing could solve this problem.[/citation]

Try reusing older drivers that you used without problems previously.

deicided

Honorable
Apr 30, 2012
Windows 8 is pretty swank. Running it at home, also got my new Gigabyte GTX670 OC edition and downloaded this driver last night. Playing GW2 with it with ambient occlusion enabled and all settings up on max and I'm loving it :) plus the 8 second boots from loading screen to a usable desktop is epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.