security

i have my ts on port 3389...i would like to know
any security issues...all info is welcome
since im kinda new at all this security stuff
thanks
dave
dvs_bis@sbcglobal.net

1. Make sure users have strong passwords.
2. Disallow TS Logon for accounts that don't need to logon via TS.
3. Make sure your TS is behind a hardware firewall.
4. Lock down the server so users can't intentionally or unintentionally
corrupt the setup, i.e. install unauthorized programs, spyware,
screensavers... (this is usually done before installing programs, and before
deploying in a production environment)

http://www.workthin.com/tshta.htm

--
Patrick Rouse