Cannot Connect Concurrent VPN Connections

We have a problem with a customer who is trying to link 3 pc's via VPN using
a Dlink DSL-G604T router to their head office. They previously had a server
at this site & everything worked ok. They can all access the internet ok &
the first user can make a successful VPN connection but when the 2nd or 3rd
user trys to connection it just stops at username / password. We have since
tried a Linksys wireless router and a Netgear router but get exactly the same
issue.

We know it is definately not a Terminal Server issue at Head Office because
we can connect concurrent VPN's from 2 sites all ok.

Have read another note on here where someone else was having a similar
problem with a Cisco router, they were going to try NAT Traversal but my
engineers are telling we cannot do this with this router. We don't believe
this router is restriced to just 1 VPN Client Passthrough Session.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Any advice would be gratefully received.

Debbie

How is this related to Terminal Services? Please post on a networking
newsgroup to get proper help with VPN issues.

--
Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server