Windows CE Thin client with Windows Terminal Server 2000

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 20, 2005 7:08:02 AM

I have to install Windows Server 2000 running as Terminal Server and thin
clients running Windows CE.
Can i use Built-in licenses with these clients?
Or maybe, i must install CAL or TSCAL onto the Licensing Server?

Thank you for help and best regards
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 11:03:53 AM

You need both a server CAL and a TS CAL for each client.

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

"=?Utf-8?B?YXJjYWRpYQ==?=" <arcadia@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote on 20 maj 2005:

> I have to install Windows Server 2000 running as Terminal Server
> and thin clients running Windows CE.
> Can i use Built-in licenses with these clients?
> Or maybe, i must install CAL or TSCAL onto the Licensing Server?
>
> Thank you for help and best regards
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 12:37:03 PM

Thank you very much.