RDP Printer with server 2003

Help.

I have a server 2003 and when I terminal into the server from box 'A', my
local printer is available and works. However, if I terminal in from box
'B', the printer is not available. Both 'A' and 'B' are the same make,
model, order date etc.

Also, on box 'B', when I look at the Pinter ports on server, it displays
"Inactive TS Port"

any help would greatly appreciated.

Use machine A to image machine B, use NewSiD to reset the SID & computer
name. In situations like this I don't waste my time finding the problem, but
choose the quickest solution, i.e. image the problematic computer from one
that's working.
--
Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server