Flight Sim 2002

I use to have Flight Sim 98 and would fly on line. I now have 2002 and can not
figure out how to fly on line. I went to zone.com like I use to to make sure
that I still had a sign in and I do.

In 2002 I click multiplier and it asks for ip address and I put this in, but the
join button is never high lighted, so how does one do this now or is there no
such thing anymore?

Thanks
ChrisGW

try SB3 and www.vatsim.net

"ChrisGW" <newsgroups1@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I use to have Flight Sim 98 and would fly on line. I now have 2002 and can
>not figure out how to fly on line. I went to zone.com like I use to to make
>sure that I still had a sign in and I do.
>
> In 2002 I click multiplier and it asks for ip address and I put this in,
> but the join button is never high lighted, so how does one do this now or
> is there no such thing anymore?
>
> Thanks
> ChrisGW

TRENDING THREADS