Canon S750 - no color

My Canon S750 completely stopped printing any/all the colors - black/gray
scale works OK. Could it be the bed of nails holding the print head.
Possibly, but hard to test. I thought maybe someone else may have had this
problem and could offer a solution. Don't want to buy a new print head -
printer not worth it.

I tried reloading the S/W - to no avail.

Geneo

Head cleaning kit might do it. It's unlikely that all 3 would clog at once,
but not impossible. You can also pop the head carriage out and clean it.

http://www.inkjetsaver.com/3.html

"Gene West" <xxxx@yyyy.com> wrote in message
> My Canon S750 completely stopped printing any/all the colors - black/gray
> scale works OK. Could it be the bed of nails holding the print head.
> Possibly, but hard to test. I thought maybe someone else may have had
this
> problem and could offer a solution. Don't want to buy a new print head -
> printer not worth it.
>
> I tried reloading the S/W - to no avail.
>
> Geneo

This company repairs Canon printers. May be worth a try.

http://www.electroversal.com