XP Home upgrade to Office Pro 2003 ???!

I have difficulties to upgrade Office Pro 2003 (English
version)to a XP Home (Spanish version)- What's the heck?

Thanks to you I may have the spare key - Apparently 25 are
not enough :-)
1 answer Last reply
More about home upgrade office 2003

    Microsoft Office 2003 is not an "operating system". If you meant you
    cannot install an English version of Microsoft Office 2003 on a Spanish
    version of Windows XP Home Edition, that's because you'll need
    a Spanish version of Microsoft Office.

    On the other hand, if you meant you cannot upgrade a Spanish version
    of Windows XP Home Edition to an English version of Windows XP
    Professional, that's because it is not a supported upgrade path. You'll
    need to purchase a "Full English Version" of Windows XP Professional
    and proceed with a "clean install".

    Cannot Upgrade or Install a Different Language Version of Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282089

    Clean Install Windows XP

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Michael Stevens]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "oli" wrote:

    |I have difficulties to upgrade Office Pro 2003 (English
    | version)to a XP Home (Spanish version)- What's the heck?
    |
    | Thanks to you I may have the spare key - Apparently 25 are
    | not enough :-)

Microsoft Office Windows XP