Establishing a TSC connection

Hi people,

I have a PDA running Pocket PC2003, Terminal Services client for Pocket
PC2002 with a wireless SocketCom WLAN card and Windows 2003
server/Terminal Services.

Once a connection has been established with the terminal server, the
application from the PDA runs just fine.

The problem is consistently establishing a connection!!!. It seems to be
really random when it will connect or not (get to the TS login box). I
cant seem to pin-point the fault.

When the TSC fails to connect to the server, I can still ping devices,
and browse via HTTP so there's no problem with the wireless network.

Anyone have any idea's on what tweaks can be done? both at the PDA end
or the terminal server end ???

Thanks in advance.