What is the range of ipaq h2210 blue tooth?

September 9, 2004 3:09:55 AM

I have an ipaq h2210 and a sony-ericsson t610. It seems that
when they are more than 3 meters apart they can't find each
other. Is that the experience of other people as well ?
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 4:31:20 AM

xpert wrote:
> I have an ipaq h2210 and a sony-ericsson t610. It seems that
> when they are more than 3 meters apart they can't find each
> other. Is that the experience of other people as well ?

t610 bt up to 10m (in real life maybe less), i dont know abot ipaq, maybe
somebody knows?
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 11:50:53 AM

"SM" <sm@sm.com> wrote in message news:cho14f$eqj$1@ls219.htnet.hr...
> xpert wrote:
> > I have an ipaq h2210 and a sony-ericsson t610. It seems that
> > when they are more than 3 meters apart they can't find each
> > other. Is that the experience of other people as well ?
>

> t610 bt up to 10m (in real life maybe less), i dont know abot ipaq, maybe
> somebody knows?

My 2210 will link up to about 10mtrs with my 6310.
September 9, 2004 4:01:22 PM

J-A-K-E wrote:
> "SM" <sm@sm.com> wrote in message news:cho14f$eqj$1@ls219.htnet.hr...
>> xpert wrote:
>>> I have an ipaq h2210 and a sony-ericsson t610. It seems that
>>> when they are more than 3 meters apart they can't find each
>>> other. Is that the experience of other people as well ?
>>

>> t610 bt up to 10m (in real life maybe less), i dont know abot ipaq,
>> maybe somebody knows?
>>

> My 2210 will link up to about 10mtrs with my 6310.

i just check my 4150 and t610 , working on 10m!
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 10:29:35 PM

"SM" <sm@sm.com> wrote in news:cho14f$eqj$1@ls219.htnet.hr:

> xpert wrote:
>> I have an ipaq h2210 and a sony-ericsson t610. It seems that
>> when they are more than 3 meters apart they can't find each
>> other. Is that the experience of other people as well ?
>

> t610 bt up to 10m (in real life maybe less), i dont know abot ipaq,
maybe
> somebody knows?

range of the iPaq's BT: abt 10 meters, but range is negatively influenced
by (especially) metal objects like concrete walls, electric equipment
etc... sometimes even climatological circumstances influence the range.

As an average a range of abt. 6 - 8 meters should be no problem.....

--
SoftSpot
softspot_ihatespam_brugge@hotmail.com

(just remove the spamstatement