VIVO Software for x1800xl

shata

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2005
Hey i bet i kinda sound stupid right now but i cant find the vivo software for my card on ati.com.
Could someone give me a link please ?

Hey i bet i kinda sound stupid right now...

Espeially when you post specifically in the nV section.
crazyroll4ul.gif

Got to ATI.COM and the download section, and then the drivers section for your operating system and card, and then pick the WDM driver.

No worries, just found it amusing.

USing either the complete catalyst package (which includes the WDM drivers) or the WDM drivers alone should do the job, I'd post a direct link but they are https links and don't work direct linked.

shata

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2005
Ah ok :)
Hey i gotta another question when i run PowerDVD in hardware mode my movie actifacts and when i pick software mode it runs fine? any ideas? im running the 5.13 with vivo thingy and i cant get it to work.

Nope works fine for me with my MRX700, you might want to ask at Rage3D.com's forums, there's a far larger number of users who specifically go out and test the drivers for this and there's a whole whack of posts covering issues and their resolutions. Just a thought, since I wouldn't know if it's a 'known issue' right now or not.

shata

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2005
d00d, download ATI MultiMedia center, it's a great freaking program for VIVO features. It plays DVD's too.

Oh thanks for the info, but i downloaded it and it still doesnt work. My dvd drive makes wierd sounds and doesnt load it in Hardware video selection, and in software it does but the drive still makes sounds, When playing dvd-rom games it works perfect i dunno wtf is going on heh =/