Newbie: Can I upload a file from a Client?

I am running Remote Desktop Web Connection into a Win2003 server. Is there
any way that I can upload a file from my desktop onto the server using
Terminal Server?

TIA,

Larry Woods

Sure, uncomment the following line in the default.htm in the TSWEB Directory
on your IIS Server hosting RDWC:

MsRdpClient.AdvancedSettings2.RedirectDrives = True

--
Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

"l.woods" wrote:

> I am running Remote Desktop Web Connection into a Win2003 server. Is there
> any way that I can upload a file from my desktop onto the server using
> Terminal Server?
>
> TIA,
>
> Larry Woods

Sorry, Patrick, but my TSWEB directory only has a single member: msrdp.cab .
Also, I can't find any "default.htm" in the
Windows/system32/SystemAppliance/web/admin/tsweb . I did find a couple of
default.asp files, but neither contained any line that looked like the one
that you are referencing.

Larry

"Patrick Rouse" <PatrickRouse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Sure, uncomment the following line in the default.htm in the TSWEB
Directory
> on your IIS Server hosting RDWC:
>
> MsRdpClient.AdvancedSettings2.RedirectDrives = True
>

> --
> Patrick Rouse
> Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
> http://www.workthin.com
>

> "l.woods" wrote:
>
> > I am running Remote Desktop Web Connection into a Win2003 server. Is
there
> > any way that I can upload a file from my desktop onto the server using
> > Terminal Server?
> >
> > TIA,
> >
> > Larry Woods

You can download a modified RDWC that I was referring to here:

http://www.workthin.com/ZIP/TSWeb.zip