TS Client

Can someone tell me if there a way to automatically logoff a TS client after
being idle a certain number of minutes and how?

Thanks

Configure the Idle session time-out limit.
Note that this will *reset* the session, which means that
applications will not quit gracefully, and unsaved data in the
session can be lost.

You can configure this either on your Terminal Server, in TS
Configuration, or in a Group Policy, under Computer Configuration -
Administrative templates - Windows Components - Terminal Services
Vera Noest
TS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net
___ please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ___

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9zIE8u?= <Carlos O.@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote on 13 jul 2005 in
microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client: