MSI package of TSweb

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
July 20, 2005 12:49:03 AM

Is there a MSI package of TSweb available anywere? I am good vwith MS Scripts
yet, and need to deploy it on 200 machine. (I am a old Nortel and Cisco
Router Switch jock)

Thanks

Micheal

More about : msi package tsweb

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 12:53:03 AM

Dumb question, but why would one install IIS and Remote Desktop Web
Connection (TSWEB) on 200 machines, instead of installing to one IIS Server
where users can connect to any RDP Host.

--
Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

"Micheal" wrote:

> Is there a MSI package of TSweb available anywere? I am good vwith MS Scripts
> yet, and need to deploy it on 200 machine. (I am a old Nortel and Cisco
> Router Switch jock)
>
> Thanks
>
> Micheal
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 1:29:01 AM

Where did I say I was going install IIS on 200 machine. I am talking about
the clinet peice for the end-users. THe activex control.

"Patrick Rouse" wrote:

> Dumb question, but why would one install IIS and Remote Desktop Web
> Connection (TSWEB) on 200 machines, instead of installing to one IIS Server
> where users can connect to any RDP Host.
>

> --
> Patrick Rouse
> Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
> http://www.workthin.com
>

> "Micheal" wrote:
>
> > Is there a MSI package of TSweb available anywere? I am good vwith MS Scripts
> > yet, and need to deploy it on 200 machine. (I am a old Nortel and Cisco
> > Router Switch jock)
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Micheal
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 8:26:02 AM

TSWEB is the server-side piece of the Remote Desktop Web Connection, whereas
msrdp.ocx is the ActiveX Client.

TO get the latest Remote Desktop Web Connection:
http://www.workthin.com/tsdown.htm
or

To package the msrdp.ocx that's in the msrdp.cab which is on the IIS Server
in the TSWEB Directory:
http://dev.remotenetworktechnology.com/ts/innopakweb.ht...

--

!