MSI package of TSweb

Is there a MSI package of TSweb available anywere? I am good vwith MS Scripts
yet, and need to deploy it on 200 machine. (I am a old Nortel and Cisco
Router Switch jock)

Thanks

Micheal
3 answers Last reply
More about package tsweb
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client (More info?)

    Dumb question, but why would one install IIS and Remote Desktop Web
    Connection (TSWEB) on 200 machines, instead of installing to one IIS Server
    where users can connect to any RDP Host.

    --
    Patrick Rouse
    Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

    "Micheal" wrote:

    > Is there a MSI package of TSweb available anywere? I am good vwith MS Scripts
    > yet, and need to deploy it on 200 machine. (I am a old Nortel and Cisco
    > Router Switch jock)
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Micheal
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client (More info?)

    Where did I say I was going install IIS on 200 machine. I am talking about
    the clinet peice for the end-users. THe activex control.

    "Patrick Rouse" wrote:

    > Dumb question, but why would one install IIS and Remote Desktop Web
    > Connection (TSWEB) on 200 machines, instead of installing to one IIS Server
    > where users can connect to any RDP Host.
    >

    > --
    > Patrick Rouse
    > Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
    > http://www.workthin.com
    >

    > "Micheal" wrote:
    >
    > > Is there a MSI package of TSweb available anywere? I am good vwith MS Scripts
    > > yet, and need to deploy it on 200 machine. (I am a old Nortel and Cisco
    > > Router Switch jock)
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Micheal
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client (More info?)

    TSWEB is the server-side piece of the Remote Desktop Web Connection, whereas
    msrdp.ocx is the ActiveX Client.

    TO get the latest Remote Desktop Web Connection:
    http://www.workthin.com/tsdown.htm
    or
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e2ff8fb5-97ff-47bc-bacc-92283b52b310&DisplayLang=en

    To package the msrdp.ocx that's in the msrdp.cab which is on the IIS Server
    in the TSWEB Directory:
    http://dev.remotenetworktechnology.com/ts/innopakweb.htm

    --

    "Micheal" wrote:

    > Where did I say I was going install IIS on 200 machine. I am talking about
    > the clinet peice for the end-users. THe activex control.
    >
    > "Patrick Rouse" wrote:
    >
    > > Dumb question, but why would one install IIS and Remote Desktop Web
    > > Connection (TSWEB) on 200 machines, instead of installing to one IIS Server
    > > where users can connect to any RDP Host.
    > >

    > > --
    > > Patrick Rouse
    > > Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
    > > http://www.workthin.com
    > >

    > > "Micheal" wrote:
    > >
    > > > Is there a MSI package of TSweb available anywere? I am good vwith MS Scripts
    > > > yet, and need to deploy it on 200 machine. (I am a old Nortel and Cisco
    > > > Router Switch jock)
    > > >
    > > > Thanks
    > > >
    > > > Micheal

Microsoft Windows MSI-Microstar