need help getting my display on tv raedon 9600 pro

WLA1610

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2006
Hello, I'm trying to output my display to my tv. I have just a component video output on the video card and when I plug it in, nothing happens. Is there a setting I need to check to make it boot up and display on the TV? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

pcoffman

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2006
Try going into Display Properties (you will have to have a PC display hooked up if you are not getting output to your TV display), identifying the displays, then setting your TV display to your primary display.

To access Display Properties, right-click on the desktop, select Properties, then the Settings tab.

There's an Identify button for identifying which display is number 1 and which display is number 2.

Hello, I'm trying to output my display to my tv. I have just a component video output on the video card and when I plug it in, nothing happens. Is there a setting I need to check to make it boot up and display on the TV?

Go into the driver Control Panel/Center and force TV detection, that should do it;

forcetv1al.jpg

WLA1610

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2006
I know the setting your refering to because i have that on my laptop. On my desktop I have the stupid catalyst control center. If I didn't have it I'd be able to get this running. GRRRRR!

Is there a way to change the graphic settings without having to use the catalyst center?

pcoffman

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2006
Did you
Try going into Display Properties ...
?

That's the way I have to control my TV with my ATI card.

I have the same problem as you not getting not being able to access that ATI applet.