Client configuration question

Someone

Greetings,

I have setup a windows 2000 server with TS, loaded the vendor app and setup
clients. I'm having a minor difficulty. I've setup the TS clients to
automatically open the vendor app and have tried setting it to Full Screen
and Window. If we use the full screen, the users can't toggle back and forth
to other programs. If we use the Window, then the users have to use scroll
bars to view/use the vendor app. It sounds pretty trivial to me, but not to
the dept. head....any suggestions?

CTRL+ALT+BREAK switches the Client between a window and a full
screen. Then they can switch between local applications and their ts
session.

Vera Noest
TS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net
___ please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ___

"MadDog1964@news.postalias" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote on 08
aug 2005 in microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client:

> Greetings,
>
> I have setup a windows 2000 server with TS, loaded the vendor
> app and setup clients. I'm having a minor difficulty. I've setup
> the TS clients to automatically open the vendor app and have
> tried setting it to Full Screen and Window. If we use the full
> screen, the users can't toggle back and forth to other programs.
> If we use the Window, then the users have to use scroll bars to
> view/use the vendor app. It sounds pretty trivial to me, but not
> to the dept. head....any suggestions?

Latest posts