Client Drive Mapping

I have used GP to allow client drive mappings so they can save to their
computers. But I do not want all their network drives made available through
client drive mappings. Does TS 203 facilitate this?

Thanks

DArrell
darrellp@btmcpa.com

No. You could script the deletion of other network connections at logon, but
there is no native policy you can use control this more granularly.

You may be able to do this with a free tool like BRS Suite:

http://www.brainsys.be/default.asp?pg=15

--
Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server