How to hide E: in a group policy for Terminal Sevices?

I was able to hide all drives, except the E:\. Does anyone has step by step
instructions to edit the Organization Unit group policy to include the E:\
drive?

Thanks,
Sonya
1 answer Last reply
More about hide group policy terminal sevices
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client (More info?)

    You have to create a custom .adm template.
    Detailed here:

    231289 - Using Group Policy Objects to Hide Specified Drives in My
    Computer for Windows 2000
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=231289

    Vera Noest
    TS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net
    ___ please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ___

    "=?Utf-8?B?U29ueWE=?=" <Sonya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on
    29 aug 2005 in microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.client:

    > I was able to hide all drives, except the E:\. Does anyone has
    > step by step instructions to edit the Organization Unit group
    > policy to include the E:\ drive?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Sonya

Policy Terminal Microsoft Windows