Client Drive mapping with drive letter

I am evaluating Windows 2003 for Terminl server. I have published one
application and want to save report on user disk .

I was using Citrix and developed my application that will generate report to
V:\ drive ie. on C:\drive on users PC, but on windows 2003 terminal server
when users connects and access published application and generating report it
I have to give \\tsclient\c .

Is there any way by which I can map user local disk with drive letter.

NET USE V: \\TSCLIENT\C /PERSISTENT:YES

--
Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

"adesai" wrote:

> I am evaluating Windows 2003 for Terminl server. I have published one
> application and want to save report on user disk .
>
> I was using Citrix and developed my application that will generate report to
> V:\ drive ie. on C:\drive on users PC, but on windows 2003 terminal server
> when users connects and access published application and generating report it
> I have to give \\tsclient\c .
>
> Is there any way by which I can map user local disk with drive letter.

i am just publishing Application and not desktop , so i dont get the startup
in which i can map the drive when user login

adesai

"Patrick Rouse" wrote:

> NET USE V: \\TSCLIENT\C /PERSISTENT:YES
>

> --
> Patrick Rouse
> Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
> http://www.workthin.com
>

> "adesai" wrote:
>
> > I am evaluating Windows 2003 for Terminl server. I have published one
> > application and want to save report on user disk .
> >
> > I was using Citrix and developed my application that will generate report to
> > V:\ drive ie. on C:\drive on users PC, but on windows 2003 terminal server
> > when users connects and access published application and generating report it
> > I have to give \\tsclient\c .
> >
> > Is there any way by which I can map user local disk with drive letter.

Put this in the user's logon script.