Help to see a video on my PPC

September 9, 2004 12:55:33 AM

Hello,

I downloaded my email and one include a video in "name.mpg" form, when i
try to see it i got this message:

There is no application associated with "name". Run the application first,
then open this file from within application.

I opened my Windows media, but i couldn't find a way to open the file from
my storage card where has been downloaded.

Do i have to download another program to see it?

Thank you

Sergio

More about : video ppc

Anonymous
September 9, 2004 7:28:55 PM

YES
PocketTV, Beta Player, PocketMVP all will play mpg files - windows media
player will not.

"Sergio Pons" <spons_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hello,

I downloaded my email and one include a video in "name.mpg" form, when i
try to see it i got this message:

There is no application associated with "name". Run the application first,
then open this file from within application.

I opened my Windows media, but i couldn't find a way to open the file from
my storage card where has been downloaded.

Do i have to download another program to see it?

Thank you

Sergio
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 11:26:53 PM