Connecting to Console Session

Hi, we are using Win 2000 terminal servers with remote desktop clients.

Question: Is there a way our remote desktop clients can connect to the
console session of a Win2K server running Terminal Server?

Thanks
-Tom

No. (except via PC Anywhere, VNC...). You can only connect to the console
session of XP & 2003 machines with the RDP Client.
--
Patrick Rouse
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server