ILS landing problems (continued)

After struggling to find a way to get my plane to auto-land, and I'm testing
it at Luton [EGGW], I've sussed out ILS frequency for runway 26 which is
109.15 and tune this into NAV1. So far so good. Strange thing is, the morse
code identifier is ILJ but the morse code I'm actually hearing is ILG. I
wonder if this is the reason my aircraft always lands a mile or so short of
the runway?
Any thoughts from the more experienced simmers out there?

Dave
potterAIR 737-800

"Dave Potter" <potter55@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> After struggling to find a way to get my plane to auto-land, and I'm
> testing
> it at Luton [EGGW], I've sussed out ILS frequency for runway 26 which is
> 109.15 and tune this into NAV1.

For auto landings you should enter the frequency (same at each end for
Luton) into both NAV1 and NAV2 for the 737NG system to work correctly. Give
that a try and let us know what happens. :0))

Iain