User Denied Access

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

I have two users that on occasion they can connect no problem. Actually
when I reboot the Terminal Licsening Server it works great for a few days.
Right now though it will not allow none domain admins to termininal service
into the system.

On the client side they are getting:

'The System cannot Log you on due to the following error:
Access is denied.

Please try again or consult your system administrator.

On the server side I get the folling event

Logon rejected for SZNT\bgeib. Unable to obtain Terminal Server User
Configuration. Error: Access is denied.

I've double and triple checked the remote desktop group to make sure they
are in there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rp
1 answer Last reply
More about user denied access
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

    I think I fixed it.

    I used this tech doc. I'll see over the next few days

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q279561

    Rp

    "Rick Penny" <rpenny@sztool.com> wrote in message
    > I have two users that on occasion they can connect no problem. Actually
    > when I reboot the Terminal Licsening Server it works great for a few days.
    > Right now though it will not allow none domain admins to termininal
    service
    > into the system.
    >
    > On the client side they are getting:
    >
    > 'The System cannot Log you on due to the following error:
    > Access is denied.
    >
    > Please try again or consult your system administrator.
    >
    > On the server side I get the folling event
    >
    > Logon rejected for SZNT\bgeib. Unable to obtain Terminal Server User
    > Configuration. Error: Access is denied.
    >
    > I've double and triple checked the remote desktop group to make sure they
    > are in there.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Rp