Sudden errors for Terminal Server L/C

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

Hi,

I am running NT 4.0 domain and haven't installed any
terminal server. Since past few days my log on PDC and
some other member server is displaying

"No license was available for user Domain\User using
product SMBServer 4.0."

Microsoft website says one get this error When you try to
connect to a shared resource on a Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
Terminal Server.

How do I find out is any of my server running Terminal
Server services?

How do I get rid-off this message?

Need Help,

Thanks in advance to all Gurus.

Sys Admin

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

This message means that the NT 4.0 server *believes* that you
don't have enough server CALs. But the Licensing Service is known
to be buggy, so check your licensing situation carefully. If you
are sure that you in fact have enough server CALs (one per
client), then you can simply stop and disable the Licensing
Service.

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT