Nozzle cleaning - Canon i350

Hi

Ive tried 3 types of outside use cleaning fluids.... i have only one nozzle
blocked but it irrates me - results are horrible - aftert keeping for 1h in
the fluid few more nozzles got blocked... any idea why ? and any idea how to
fix it ? nozzles that are blocked are located in the last column... :/
Plz help - canon printing heads here cost even more than a new printer :/

--
Yacho

"Yacho" <yacho_NoShiT_@100tka.net> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Ive tried 3 types of outside use cleaning fluids.... i have only one
nozzle
> blocked but it irrates me - results are horrible - aftert keeping for
1h in
> the fluid few more nozzles got blocked... any idea why ? and any idea
how to
> fix it ? nozzles that are blocked are located in the last column... :/
> Plz help - canon printing heads here cost even more than a new printer
:/

> --
> Yacho

Look at:

http://www.neilslade.com/papers/inkjetstuff.html

Regards,
Hughy

I had a very good result with the special cleaning tank compatible for
BCI-24 black produced by digitalrevolution, ordered at
www.digitalrevolution.be