losing connection

Jimmy

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

I am not sure the problem is server or ISP. When I
connect to server, the connection drop a lot of times.
When I lost connection, I still can connect to internet.
I ask office, and they have no problem on internet
connection.
What I can strat to troubleshooting this problem!

Jimmy

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

You should play with the TCP stack on the TS. Changing the
TCPMaxRetransmissions, KeepAlives and so on will help. It is all explained
on the web. Just do a search on Google.

--
Cláudio Rodrigues

Microsoft MVP
Windows Technologies - Terminal Services
http://www.terminal-services.net