KYOCERA FS-1020D: Fatal Exception in NTKERN

Richard

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

When I print with WORD or OE, I get:

"A fatal exception has occured at 0028:C02A09D in VxD NTKERN (08)
+0000A699"

After this I have to reboot.

But the document prints.

Any ideas to solve this?

I'm running WIN98SE and using the USB connection on the printer.

In message <2vf8fhF2i7t3pU1@uni-berlin.de>, Richard <rubbish@email.com>
writes
>When I print with WORD or OE, I get:
>
>"A fatal exception has occured at 0028:C02A09D in VxD NTKERN (08)
>+0000A699"
>
>After this I have to reboot.
>
>But the document prints.
>
>Any ideas to solve this?
>
>I'm running WIN98SE and using the USB connection on the printer.

Have you tried removing the printer driver, rebooting, then
re-installing the printer driver?

A thought: Are you using the right printer driver if it says NTKERN that
might imply that you are using a driver for NT rather than for 98SE

--
Timothy Lee http://www.wightproperty.com
tlatwightpropertydotcom