KYOCERA FS-1020D: Fatal Exception in NTKERN

Tags:
  • Printers
  • Connection
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
November 10, 2004 10:30:59 PM

When I print with WORD or OE, I get:

"A fatal exception has occured at 0028:C02A09D in VxD NTKERN (08)
+0000A699"

After this I have to reboot.

But the document prints.

Any ideas to solve this?

I'm running WIN98SE and using the USB connection on the printer.

More about : kyocera 1020d fatal exception ntkern

Anonymous
November 11, 2004 6:32:29 PM

In message <2vf8fhF2i7t3pU1@uni-berlin.de>, Richard <rubbish@email.com>
writes
>When I print with WORD or OE, I get:
>
>"A fatal exception has occured at 0028:C02A09D in VxD NTKERN (08)
>+0000A699"
>
>After this I have to reboot.
>
>But the document prints.
>
>Any ideas to solve this?
>
>I'm running WIN98SE and using the USB connection on the printer.

Have you tried removing the printer driver, rebooting, then
re-installing the printer driver?

A thought: Are you using the right printer driver if it says NTKERN that
might imply that you are using a driver for NT rather than for 98SE

--
Timothy Lee http://www.wightproperty.com
tlatwightpropertydotcom