KYOCERA FS-1020D: Fatal Exception in NTKERN

When I print with WORD or OE, I get:

"A fatal exception has occured at 0028:C02A09D in VxD NTKERN (08)
+0000A699"

After this I have to reboot.

But the document prints.

Any ideas to solve this?

I'm running WIN98SE and using the USB connection on the printer.
1 answer Last reply
More about kyocera 1020d fatal exception ntkern

    In message <2vf8fhF2i7t3pU1@uni-berlin.de>, Richard <rubbish@email.com>
    writes
    >When I print with WORD or OE, I get:
    >
    >"A fatal exception has occured at 0028:C02A09D in VxD NTKERN (08)
    >+0000A699"
    >
    >After this I have to reboot.
    >
    >But the document prints.
    >
    >Any ideas to solve this?
    >
    >I'm running WIN98SE and using the USB connection on the printer.

    Have you tried removing the printer driver, rebooting, then
    re-installing the printer driver?

    A thought: Are you using the right printer driver if it says NTKERN that
    might imply that you are using a driver for NT rather than for 98SE

    --
    Timothy Lee http://www.wightproperty.com
    tlatwightpropertydotcom

Printers Connection Peripherals