TS is active but won't allow logon

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

Hi,

I have a terminal server installed (Win2003 Standard) and configured TS. Everything was working fine. Now, for no reason, it is impossible to logon in a TS session. When I go to the Server Licensing, I get a message that no license is available in the current domain or workgroup. However, when I click OK on the message, I can connect to the Terminal Server. Still the clients cannot connect !

Anyone a sollution ?

THX
Mark

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

Do you have a TS Licensing Server installed and activated?
Have you installed TS CALs on the Licensing Server? If so, which
type, Per User or Per Device?
Have you verified that the TS can locate the LS?

Check the EventLog to see the reason for the refused connections.

--
Vera Noest
MCSE,CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBNb3JlYXV4?= <Mark
Moreaux@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> Hi,
>
> I have a terminal server installed (Win2003 Standard) and
> configured TS. Everything was working fine. Now, for no reason,
> it is impossible to logon in a TS session. When I go to the
> Server Licensing, I get a message that no license is available
> in the current domain or workgroup. However, when I click OK on
> the message, I can connect to the Terminal Server. Still the
> clients cannot connect !
>
> Anyone a sollution ?
>
> THX
> Mark

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

Vera,

Thanks for your reply but I already found the sollution :

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=279561

Once again, thx

Mark