Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I've done everything but Google. I created a video withing FS9 of a
take-off and landing to a high ridge in a Cobra. I want to put the
flight up for download for those that want to see and practice some
pinnacle type landings.

Where in the heck is it???????

I checked the directories where the FS9.CFG file is located and of
course the FS9 directory itself, but I mustof overlooked it.

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

boB wrote:

> I've done everything but Google. I created a video withing FS9 of a
> take-off and landing to a high ridge in a Cobra. I want to put the
> flight up for download for those that want to see and practice some
> pinnacle type landings.
>
> Where in the heck is it???????
>
> I checked the directories where the FS9.CFG file is located and of
> course the FS9 directory itself, but I mustof overlooked it.

Figures. After I asked I found it. Disregard......

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

TRENDING THREADS