TS drop connection

Jimmy

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

I have DSL connection for Internet.
I have Windos 2003 Standard Server.
I have 3COM Wireless Rounter to do Internet Sharing.
TS connects through 3COM rounter.
For some reasons, the TS connections drops a lot.
I am not sure is DSL problem, 3COM probelm or Server
probelm to cause connection drop.
Can someone give me some advise!

Thanks!

Jimmy

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

Could well be that there is a router between your client and your
server, which sees no traffic and decides that the session must
have ended and throws it out. The solution in that case is to
enable KeepAlives. For the correct registry key, check:

216783 - Unable to Completely Disconnect a Terminal Server
Connection
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=216783

Also check this link:
http://terminal.servebeer.com/php/flaky_connections.php