TS printing local

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

Hi, I have Terminal Service Client, how can I print on
my local usb printer?

Plese help very appreciated.

Micaela
..

Scott

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

Within properties of your user account, Enviroment tab, you must have
'Connect client printers at logon' checked.

Check that firstly.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.connectivity (More info?)

Printing redirection is enabled by default.
If it doesn't work and you haven't made any changes this driver may be not
compatible with the in-box drivers on the server side.

To find out what is the reason your USB printer is not redirected, please
open the Event Viewer and see if there is any error message regarding
printing redirection.

Did you use any OEM installation program to install the printer on the
client. For problem less experience it is a good habit to use in box
Microsoft drivers not the one the OEM suppliers is delivering with the
product.

--
Zenon Pilat (MS)
---