Aeroworx Baron coming along...

dallas

http://be58.aeroworx.com/

Model looks nice. I don't see any polygons.

Fingers cross it's as polished as the King Air.

Dallas

GREGORY

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 08:18:57 GMT, "Dallas"
<Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> brought the following to our
attention:

>http://be58.aeroworx.com/
>
>Model looks nice. I don't see any polygons.
>
>Fingers cross it's as polished as the King Air.
>

>Dallas

did ya' catch the graphics on that webpage..!!
some of the finest I've ever seen. now that's
talent.

-G

dallas

"Gregory"
> did ya' catch the graphics on that webpage..!!
> some of the finest I've ever seen. now that's
> talent.

That did not escape me... the boys over at Eaglesoft are pretty damn good
too.

Dallas

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 08:18:57 GMT, Dallas wrote:

> http://be58.aeroworx.com/
>
> Model looks nice. I don't see any polygons.
>
> Fingers cross it's as polished as the King Air.

Sweet!
It's a good thing I didn't waste any energy on my own design.
It wouldn't have looked *that* good by a long shot!

--

Marcel
(If you want to grow old as a pilot, you've got to know when to