More approach plate requests

Anyone know where I can get charts for St Mawgan (Newquay Ariport)?

NATS don't have anything other than standard aerodome data, No charts!

I'd like to fly VFR down the coast to the Scilly Isles. And also fly
the Ryanair route Standstead to Newquay ! (1 hour drive to the airport
2 hour check in 1.15 flight 1 hour the other end, why not drive? lol)

Ta Sergio

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 02:38:04 -0600, Seelochan
<Seelochan@forums.simradar.com> wrote:

>Anyone know where I can get charts for St Mawgan (Newquay Ariport)?
>
>NATS don't have anything other than standard aerodome data, No charts!

Hi Sergio

The charts for EGDG might be available from
<URL:http://www.flightsimaviation.com/_airport_info.html> but the site
required registration.

Charts are not available for the airport from
<URL:http://www.ais.org.uk> as far as I
can work out. For example:
<URL:http://www.ais.org.uk/aes/pubs/aip/html/egkk.htm> gives Gatwick
information but replacing the egkk.htm with egdg.htm gives an error
404.

However, <URL:http://www.cirrus147.com/Charts/EGDG/EGDG-EGLD.pdf>
and/or <URL:http://www.cirrus147.com/Charts/EGDG/EGLD-EGDG-2.pdf> may
help (they may, in fact, be identical).

James

FYI I have found them here http://www.berrygelderblom.nl/

Click on UK and it's at the bottom of page one. Take a look at the SID
it's one of the best I've ever seen :)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Seelochan wrote:

> FYI I have found them here http://www.berrygelderblom.nl/
>
> Click on UK and it's at the bottom of page one. Take a look at the SID
> it's one of the best I've ever seen :)

When trying to bring up Nurnberg, Stuttgart and some other misc airport,
I get a 404 file not found.
--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)